Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing and RP group based on ElfQuest.

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Scenario and Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Westering Holt
Holt Mistress

Character sheet
Elf Name:
Position in Tribe:

RP Scenario and Questions Empty
PostSubject: RP Scenario and Questions   RP Scenario and Questions EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Role Play Forums » 13,398 Season of Falling Leaves: Westering Bay, West Away » RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
http://westeringholt.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=13398fallingleaves&action=display&thread=392
RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by Anna on Jun 28, 2009, 12:40pm

And the new Wolfrider RP starts. Smile

It has been approximately 3 weeks since the last RP, in their time. They've spent most of that in the forests, and they've been following the river. Nightsun, Ashglow, and Starpath have had those three weeks to become alot easier in the company of the Wolfriders, and a lot of their conscious, immediate suspicion and wariness with each other should have faded.

Well, except for the reactions of the Wolfriders to Nightsun. I imagine it's entirely realistic for most of them to be a bit wary and cautious of her. She's meant to be unsettling to others! Very Happy

Anyway! If there's something significant that you want your character to do, or have done to them, during this RP, please PM me or Kris and let us know. We do have the general outlines of this scenario plotted out, but there's always room for modifications!

Re: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by Anna on Jun 28, 2009, 2:41pm

Hunters and scouts, you're currently scattered around looking for a good place to sleep the day away. You're also paired up!

So, who wants to be Windsoft's partner, and who wants to be Oakstaff's partner? Smile

Post by peachbug on Jun 28, 2009, 4:28pm

Well, Softling is a tracker, Redthorn's a hunter, so they'll be along. Would Evenstar be about with them, or is this exclusively trackers and primary hunters?Re: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by Anna on Jun 28, 2009, 5:12pm

Scouts and hunters only. Everyone else stays with the main party, and even some of the hunters would stay behind. I'll leave it up to y'all to decide if your hunters stay with Stormfire, or go looking for a campsite. Smile

Post by viola on Jun 29, 2009, 2:15am

Anna, could you temp my characters for a bit? Just the first half of this week, I'm guessing, but I don't want them to be left out :)Re: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by Anna on Jun 29, 2009, 6:49am

Sure, no problem, Linda. Smile
Post by Anna on Jul 3, 2009, 5:27pm

Hah, Multi! You didn't think Nightsun was going to completely ignore Silent just because Wingfoot came up, did you? Tsk! Very Happy She might act like Wingfoot is her sun, but she's got great periphal vision!

Post by multifacets on Jul 3, 2009, 5:53pm

Nah, I just thought Silent would be Silent and react accordingly. (nodnod)Re: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by meimei on Jul 4, 2009, 12:10am

Hey, Peachy. Since it's been a little while, should Ashglow and Starpath be among those scouting ahead. They've gotta trust the tribe to keep an eye out for Nightsun by now, right? Oh! Can Ashglow smell the ocean? He'd recognize the scent, even in the forest.Re: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by admin on Jul 5, 2009, 9:14am

The new week's setting is posted, but please remember: you CAN keep posting in previous weeks, if you like! Smile

Post by Anna on Jul 6, 2009, 10:16am

Okay, for those worried about the weather while they're sleeping, Sunsong DID think of that...! Smile

Jul 5, 2009, 9:29am, Anna wrote:
.... Interwoven branches locked together, their smaller branches also flattening and widening. Higher, more slender branches shifted slightly, providing a shelter roof that kept sun and weather off those below.

Wink You'll sleep dry, no worries!

Post by viola on Jul 6, 2009, 1:00pm

All right, let's say that Firecat likes walls much better :PRe: RP Comments, Questions, and Chatter
Post by Anna on Jul 6, 2009, 2:58pm

Soon enough she'll have her walls. And what walls they'll be!

Sunsong is darn near giddy at the thought that she'll soon be allowed to shape a whole new holt, from the seed up!

Post by Anna on Jul 12, 2009, 11:31am

The last day of travelling has been posted! But we're not leaving just yet. Here's the chance to show what your elves do for the tribe when they're NOT constantly on the move! Very Happy

Post by Anna on Jul 19, 2009, 11:07pm

The new week's setting is posted! Council will be followed up a prompt mount up and ride out! Very Happy

But again - keep posting in last week's topic if you're not done yet! Wink

Back to top Go down

RP Scenario and Questions
Page 1 of 1